Sunday, November 8

Lady Tigers Successful West River Trip

It was as a successful a road trip as you can get for going 1-1.

The women had a strong showing verse #9 Black Hills State a night after a dominating performance verse South Dakota Tech. Everyone I spoke with made it sound like it was a differnt team then we saw Wednesday night at the Corn Palace. (Yes, I did confirm that it was actually the same team!) I was glad to hear that, because I won't lie, I was a bit worried after the York loss. Angela Noteboom had a big weekend. Tim Smith kept repeating that it was the best basketball he has seen her play. Freshman Elizabeth Lamb had a big game Saturday nigh. Lamb is a playmaker and that is what the women's team needs - players that can create an put points on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment