Thursday, November 12

Dakota Wesleyan @ Dakota State University 7 p.m.; Jamestown @ Lady Tigers 7 p.m.

The Tigers travel to my alma-mater Dakota State University Friday night. The Trojans are 1-2 on the season. They beat Mount Marty to open the season and then lost the next two to Sioux Falls and Missouri Valley College. Their most recent game, and probably most impressive, was an exhibition match verse Division 1 South Dakota State. They played a good game verse SDSU and ended up only losing by 14. This is not the same Dakota State team we are used to, they have a new coach and lots of JUCO players that were brought in over the off season

I would consider this a trap game and I think the coaches would agree with me.  DSU is a good enough team where if you don't show up to play they will beat you. That being said, I think the coaches will get the team ready and I don't see the players taking the game lightly. I don't usually make predictions, but I will say DWU by 13 points.

Link to DSU Men's Baketball Page
Link to DWU Men's Basketball Page
Link to Webcast (Pay-Per-View)

1 comment:

  1. Nice call on the prediction! Only 1 point off.

    ReplyDelete