Friday, November 20

GPAC Opener: Dakota Wesleyan @ Dordt 4 p.m.

Well after 8 days off  the Tigers are finally back at it.  The blog will be back at it as well after a week of little news. I am glad I had nothing to post this week - meaning that everyone is healthy and ready for the grueling GPAC Schedule ahead.

The next three games(@Dordt, @Morningside, vs. Wisconsin-Lacrosse) will tell us a lot about where the team is at and should be a good measuring stick to determine how good they are. It starts tomorrow verse a very good GPAC foe in Dordt.

Dordt (3-1) returns their best player from last year Michael Eekhoff and forward Logan Kingma. They have two true-freshman that start and one of them Trevor Wolterstorff  is leading them in scoring at 16.3 pts/game. They have wins over Jamestown, Valley City, and #7 Grand View. Their only loss was at the hands of Divison 2 Southwest Minneosta State. We all know who plays for Southwest Minnesota State.....

This game should be a competive, but one that Dakota Wesleyan should win if they play well. I know I said I would make my next prediction in the high-teens, but I just can't do it. I believe the game will be close but DWU pulls it out by 9 points. Check-out the webcast of both the Men's and Women's game and it's finally a free one!
Dordt Webcast
DWU Game Write-Up
Dordt Game Write-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment