Wednesday, March 3

Indescribable

There is no word or words that could describe last night's game, so therefore, you get that title. DWU vs USF. 3,000 people. If you were there, you know what it felt like. If you weren't, I'm sorry, but there are no words to encompass and describe even a fraction of the atmosphere. I am going to post 4 articles on the game and you can get all the details from the game from those. I'm not a reporter, so I'll stick to the stuff the paper doesn't cover. Like Preston Broughton being a man down the stretch. Also Darrin Dorsey and Brady Wiebe. Come to think of it, the entire team. I'm not sure if it started with one person, but somebody had the mentality that "we are not losing this game" and without words, it spread through the team like wildfire. DWU wanted it last night. The fans wanted it, the coaches wanted it. Cutting down the nets seems like it never gets old. I'm lost for words... read about it here...

DWU's article
Daily Republic's article
Argus Leader's article
USF's article
GPAC sports article

No comments:

Post a Comment